The life story of the player Zidane

The life story of Zinedine ZidaneThe life story of Zinedine Zidane spherical


Zidane, nicknamed (ZIZO) is one of the best players who passed the ball the world in general and French football in particular, tell us here and Zidane himself from his professional sports at the moment.Football: passion ..
I first got my membership card with the Club US Saint-Henri, near the "No Castellani." This club was in our region, and regulatory affairs was one of the volunteers, and it was nice to have a great passion for football.
Coach "Septimis" Robert Quintgniero spoke with the President of the club to sign him, played for the club Septimis sports from the age of eleven until the fourth session, in 1986, played the first year as the youngest player in the league junior coach Alan WIPO. At the end of the year called for three days of CREPS (local sports complex) in the X-Provence.
There you choose the club "was," John Varod Ahzna to me and spoke to the President of the compound, "Gilles Rampelon."
Professionalism
At first, I went to (was) for a period of one week, but I stayed there six weeks, he agreed and I went to my parents because they knew I would be good with people hospitable, at this time .. I realized that I would become a professional player.
I was playing with people who are professional throughout the day, and I was out of my goal, I have worked hard and in a way excited, when I was sixteen, "John Fernandez," coach had invited me to play with the pros, in the 1986 debut in the first instance to the Club "Nantes" in the court does not Baajoar team against Marcel Desailly and Deschamps Deedar. I was seventeen and has since become the only football my passion.

Made my first goal in the eighth of February, 1991, "Alan Pedrati" club president (he was) told me that he would submit a car on the day the record by the first goal for me as a professional, I received my car the first "Clio" red during a party attended by most players.

At the end of the season the club reached the fourth and qualified for the UEFA Cup, but the following season was not that quality has emerged from this tournament last we landed for the second degree, last but not least, the "was" I met my wife, "Veronique," which was a dancer.
Friendship
After the season 91-92 modest level, decided to take a step forward moved to the Club "Bordeaux", the Ronald Corbis sign him for 4 years, "Bernard Tepe" and "Marseille" They wanted my order also, but they did not insist, and in Bordeaux, a new life began for me , and my wife, "Veronique" I decided to catch up with me, and I was then 20 years only.
Before I play with him in Bordeaux, and I "Christopher Dugarry" We were not close friends, and then begun to improve our relationship because our goal was one, Christopher and I backs Kzoji excellent coach Ronald Corbis, the first season for me there before the whole only to adaptive with the team, in the years First he made 10 goals in the three full seasons remaining Victvi six of them in a single season.
Technical progress ..
On the seventeenth of April, 1994, played for the first time with the French team's national "Park Escar" Bordeaux, and entered an alternative to "two Koreas Martins" in minute 63 and we were behind, 2-0, and scored the equalizing goal for France, I will never forget this game ever, I spent four fantastic seasons with Bordeaux, and provide my level there spectacularly, I admit that I suffered in the first six months, and is true that our results were not those of quality, we and every year we qualify for the UEFA Cup.
95-96 last season was excellent when we qualified for the UEFA Cup through Intertoto and reached the final of the tournament, lost two bars in front of Munich (2-0 and 3-1), at the moment Juventus began to interest me, I moved him in the following season.
The right time to say goodbye
I think I had a soft good so far .. Has been passed in several stages, remained in "the" seven years and there I found the opportunity to learn and work a lot, it was excellent training and Astatt interview for professional players, except for playing with them.
But there is a moment you be saying ((farewell)), especially that "he" fell for the second degree, and Purdue making me the player is real and when the age of twenty-fourth has played in the UEFA Cup with the national team, becoming like the experience of new ones.
It was an opportunity for me to advance my career in sports and gain experience, and was in Italy with Juventus.
I played with him for five years and, frankly, the first year was tough on a little, especially the first three months .. And advanced slowly and become accustomed to Italian life and style of play there.
Alcalicho
I made the first title with Juventus. This is what dreams of him and loves him for any player (winning titles), for me to take Juventus of the best clubs in the world and have great players and skilled, I have the pleasure of actually playing with Juventus has left me a clear imprint there, and was already a beautiful experience.
There are even moments were not easy but it was optional, and you expect difficulty found in Italy and all the proud achieved with this great club ...


Cocks crying in France
We were not in France a normal team, but we played as a team drops dreams of the difference after the other, did not hold one before us, Vvzna on South Africa in the first game 3-0 and then 4-0 thrashing of Saudi Arabia and then to Denmark, 2-1, in the second round passed the Paraguay by the golden goal for the great defender Blanc and then to Italy stubborn and we won on penalties, before the exciting final against Croatia, when our heart is going a goal down to win the duality is not possible for Thuram.
The final I do not think anyone forget, I especially .. I used to have made a commitment to myself to give the presentation worthy of such final of this tournament, and indeed you can, me twice and we ((world champions)) Bshakna champions Brazil 3-0.Zidane superstar
France crying again
Did not differ significantly from the 98 World Cup in Europe 2000, but rather we may be better, Vlomir Group provided the elite young players qualified likes of Anelka, Trezeguet, registered in the tournament twice I consider the most important record in my career after two goals against Brazil in 98 Balnhaúa, I was to Spain from a free kick and the second golden goal in Portugal's goal through a penalty brought us to the final.
Against Italy we were good all the time, but the lapse of small defense almost lost us the title the most expensive after the World Cup, has proved France they do not know despair when scored an equalizer in the time the original foot Wiltord before the end of the game 50 seconds and the goal of winning the gold by Trezeguet.
I do not think that there is a team we can survive, especially after the presentation by the team at the Confederations Cup final, which also won her title.



$ 64 million
Was not the departure of Zidane for Juventus only shock a large crowd, they may return it fans of this team, especially that spent for quite some time and excelled there and feet offers a beautiful coach Libby specifically, the president of Real Madrid proved once again that the transactions more difficult and expensive when paid to carry out the amount of reached $ 64 million to give up this star unique, and it was this same man has bought in the last year the Portuguese Luis Figo from rivals Real Madrid Club "Barcelona," a record amount of time and also reached the $ 56 million.
Justified Zidane moving to their number of reasons, first is that Zojnh now can not afford to live in Italy, particularly as the Spanish original, second, that I would love to win a new trial before the next World Cup, and the third to play in Italy is Atabh and that in Spain will be more comfortable and will highlight the skill even more.

Zidane personal card
Full name: Zinedine Zidane over.Date of birth: 23/06/1972.Place of birth: Marseille (France).Nationality: French, Algerian.Religion: Muslim.Height: 185 cm.Weight: 80 kgPosition:.
Zidane card sports
((With the French team since 1994))
Number: 10.First appearance: 08.08.1994.The first match is against: Chekelovakia (2-2).Number of games: 65.Goals: 18.

((With FC Juventus from 1996 to 2001))
ID: 21.First appearance: 09.09.1996.The first match is against: Regina (1-1).Number of games: 191.Goals: 34.

((With clubs, "he" and "Bordeaux" from 88 to 96))
Play with the club "was" of 88 to 92.Played 60 games and scored 6 goals.
Club "Bordeaux" from 92 to 96.He played 139 games and scored 28 goals.
Awards and Trophies Zidane .. :((Special prizes))((With France))
World Cup in 1998.European Championships in 2000.
((With Bordeaux))
Access to the final of the UEFA Cup.
((With Juventus Italian))
European Super Cup and the Confederations Cup in 96.
Italian league championship years 97 and 98Italian Super Cup in 97.Access to the final of the European clubs the years 97 and 98

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | تعريب وتطوير : قوالب بلوجر معربة